Recipe developed by Chef Jonathan Collins
- 1 lb Ontario Asparagus
- 5 Radishes
- ¼ cup Lightly roasted and salted pistachios
- ¼ cup Gouda Cheese
- 1 tbsp minced Shallot
- 2 tsp Whole grain mustard
- 2 tsp Honey
- 2 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 6 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Trim off woody ends of asparagus.
- Using vegetable peeler, peel asparagus into thin pieces and place in salad bowl. Add handful of radish thinly sliced. Top with lightly roasted and salted pistachios and gouda cheese.
- Whisk dressing ingredients, drizzle over salad. Enjoy!